Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

No-No Time *Instant Make Up*- Fresh Face with Bold lips

This look i created  last week when i was rushing to attend 1 event.it was a no-no time makeup indeed...Whenever i have no enough time to do a propper make up i'll just apply lipstick on my lips.A good lipstick is one that make you look instantly fresh and stand out even thats the only single thing you use in your make up routine.I mean without blush ,eyeliner,eyeshadows and etc.. This time i'm soooo.. crazy over the  red lipstick and how to create the perfect bold lips.But the 1 i'm using in the pic is a nice shade of red with deep plum tone and slight of burgundy.For my cheeks miss yuri just swiped a hint of pinkish blush to me.Then i finished my eyes with two type of mascara as apart of my experiment.This was how my make up looked like when i got back from the event.Later on  i'll do reviews on each product that i used  to create this look.

 Simple Flawless face,fresh cheeks,bold lips and sky high lashes

 The Dainty blush give me a hint of  shimmery pink like it's not there but its there.



The step by step routine to do No-No time *Instant Make Up*:-
1.Cleanse,tone and moisturize well the facial skin.
2.Spray the evian facial spray to the entire face.Its good to hydrates the skin and lock the moisture.Later when you apply your foundation it will go on smoothly .(its okay if you don't have it)
3.Face/Foundation- M.A.C Lightful Ultracharge Foundation SPF 25/PA+++.It is powder type foundation and my shade is NC40.
4.Face/Loose Powder- M.A.C  Select/Sheer loose powder NC30.The function is to 'set' my make up because my T-Zone is oily.The loose powder makes my skin more flawless too and its really enhance my yellow skintone.(dah jadi  warna kuning langsat dh my kulit..hehe)
5.Cheeks-M.A.C Dainty Mineralize Blush
6.Lips-Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick (Stare at Me).
7.Right Eye-Maybelline Mascara the Magnum Super Film Volume Express.
Left  Eye - Rimmel The Max Volume Lash Mascara.The reason i applied different mascara for each eye because i wanna see how both mascaras can help me volumize my thick and long lashes.Fyi, i used no eyelash curler for this look.



 forget my hair and eyebrows.just focus on my lashes ok.hehehe

RIMMEL


MAYBELLINE

2 comments: