Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fusion Style Grilled Barramundi Recipe



FUSION STYLE GRILLED BARRAMUNDI



Hi dearies!What are you plan to cook today?If you don't have the idea then let me share with you my favourite dish.Credit to Kak Azlin for sharing the recipe with me.Why it has become my favourite???Because it is super duper delicious and very eesy peesy to make with the simple ingredients you can find in your kitchen.Morever it is a healthy choice of food that you can prepare for your family.Any sweet and juicy type of fish will make this great dish.It will give you an alternative choice besides the very common thai style steam fish or masak 3 rasa.You can use either barramundi,red snaper,bawal,or jenahak.I like it so much that i don't mind cook it every week or twice a week.Hehehe..Please do not ask me how much ingredient you have to put because i've never count my ingredients,i just throw any amount that i think will make sense with my fish size.And your fish and my fish size will never be the same.Just try to use your instinct,you can add/reduce what you like or don't like in your next attempt.Now let me proceed with the recipe:-

Ingredients:
-Fresh Barramundi
-Lemon Juice
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil (i will put extra as i love evoo very much in my cooking)
-Ginger Paste (just mash it)
-Garlic Paste (just mash it)
-Italian Herbs
-Sugar,Salt and  black pepper to taste
-Fresh cilantro (my favourite herb because i love the smell)

How to make:
Season the fish with all the ingredients.Place the fish on the baking dish/tin,pour the remaining sauce on top of the fish and cover the baking dish/tin with aluminium foil.Bake around 15-20 mins.Put on plate, unwrap and tada!!Now you can ejoy the dish with grilled veggies or warm rice.yummy!!
Tips: If you are too lazy to use oven then what you can do is you can put the fish on the large sheet of  aluminium foil thentightly secure the foil. Bake 15-20 minutes on non stick pan.I'm just using my pemanggang ajaib are-ikan to grill the fish and it works like magic.


FUSION STYLE GRILLED JENAHAK (THIS TIME I ADD FRESH ENGLISH PARSLEY ,BUT I THINK I DON'T LIKE PARSLEY)


I really encourage you to try out this recipe.You won't regret it.
In the meantime I am wishing you a fabulous time and hope to see you on the next post soon.


Love,
Natasha


0 comments:

Post a Comment