Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

BEST BUYS IN 2013-SKINCARE & MAKEUP

Salam and hello everyone.I decided to do a post featuring my favourite purchases I made last year.Of course there were a lot of other  products I cherished, but these babies are simply the best.

 


1.ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR STAY-IN-PLACE MAKEUP IN TAWNY 3W1
If you are one of my followers on INSTAGRAM you will know how much i love love love this foundation.I would say it is a semi-matte finish and a medium coverage liquid foundation but still you can build it to the full coverage without looking cakey.Fyi, i have combo skin which is oily on t-zone area and slightly dry on cheeks.When you sweat it will blend nicely with your complexion and its very suitable with Malaysia's hot and humid weather.The thing that makes me attach to this foundation because it doesn't oxidize at all so i don't have to worry my face will look like an oompa loompa.Hehehe..Bought it in January 2013 and still has plenty in the bottle.Definitely my HG foundation.Retail price is RM145 for 30 ml.


2.PIXY UV WHITENING TWO WAY CAKE PERFECT FIT IN TROPICAL BEIGE
I  love this drugstore product very much.It is very good in quality,doesn't clog pores or oxidize and even if i sweat i swear it will not look cakey on my face.Lasting hours is between 6-8 hours.At price of RM16.90 this is definitely a budget friendly item.

3.GUERLAIN ROUGE G GIGOLO
This is a HG lipstick for me.A very nice vampy shade but still wearable on daily basis.This lipstctik deserves for standing ovation for its qood quality formulation and nice packaging.You can read the complete review and swatches of the lipstick HERE

4.SMASHBOX BE LEGENDARY FUCHSA FLASH MATTE LIPSTICK
I can say this is the lipstick i would reach the most when i want something bold to make statement but i don't want to wear red.So fuchsia flash is the answer!It is a very very very long lasting matte lipstick but does not tug at my lips and very comfy to be worn for a long period.You may read the review and swatches HERE

5.LAURA MARCIER WINTER BLOOM CHEEK COLOUR
Winter Bloom is sparkly, bronzed-pink, perhaps a bit like Chanel’s Tweed Ambre according to Karlasugar.I absolutely love this blush! Very pigmented, easy to blend, last all day without touch up.Plus the small and compact packaging make it easier for me to carry it around in my handbag.

6.MAX FACTOR MIRACLE TOUCH CREAMY BLUSH IN 09 SOFT MURANO
My first ever cream blush.Love the natural soft rose color when applied.Sadly Max Factor is no longer in Malaysia so you have to purchase online if you plan to get this amazing cream blush. 

7.MAX FACTOR MASTERPIECE HIGH DEFINITION WATERPROOF MASCARA IN BLACK
My everyday mascara.It doesn't give your lashes a lot of volume but the problem automatically settle once i use it with my shu uemura eyelash curler.What i like it doesn't clump at all.

8.SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER
If your an avid watcher of the beauty communites on youtube, you’ll have seen these baby being talked and raved a lot.Shu Uemura's eyelash curler was even mentioned in 2006 movie,The Devil Wears Prada.The curler has been a daily staple, whether I'm mascara-ing or going natural, these exceptional curler open up eyes and give incredible eyelashes.


9.ESSENCE LASH AND BROW GEL MASCARA
I never try it on my lashes but it does a very good job for keeps my brows stay in place.Love it!

10.MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO 24 HOURS EYESHADOW BAD TO THE BRONZE
This is one of my go to shadows when I'm in a rush because it is very easy to apply.Plus bad to the bronze is one of those colors you can use on its own.Great product for the price.

11.ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR
Advanced Night Repair is my favorite serum ever, hands down. I have been using it for a year. It keeps my skin firm, smooth and brighter. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and absorbs quickly.

12.ESTEE LAUDER CYBER WHITE EX EXTRA INTENSIVE ILLUMINATING MASK
My on the go face mask.It helps me reduced the pores size and unwanted spots .The white clay is absolutely gentle and soft when applied onto my skin.

13.THE BODY SHOP SHEA BODY BUTTER
I got it when I  purchased the women's weekly magazine.This body butter is easy to apply and absorbs quite soon into the skin, leaving it moisturized and lightly scented with a powdery,chocolatteyy smell that I love!Definitely will repurchase once i finish this.

 
14.INGLOT EYESHADOW FARD A PAUPIERES 464 DOUBLE SPARKLE
I can bet you Inglot is one of the best eyeshadows maker.I like to use 464 for my crease because of the natural hue it gives me.The color payoff is very good,texture is buttery and velvety make it easy to apply and blend.I once tried blending it with cream shadows and it goes heavenly smooth.The eyeshadow can last up to 5-6 hours without primer and I do not face any fall out during application.


For me these are the products that really stood out last year.In the meantime I am wishing you a fabulous time and hope to see you on the next post soon.Thanks for reading!

Before you leave.....

please leave me a quick comment to let me know if you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share and subscribe if you did.

And also you may Tweet  me,and follow me on Instagram for more updates!Till we meet again.

   
Love,
Natasha
                

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome set of products! I still think nothing in this world comes close to Estee's ANR! It's the best serum ever!

    I'm tempted by a lot of the other stuff and now I might have to blame you for a haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i think estee lauder r&d team did a good job.i used to breakouts a lot on forehead area but when i started using EL ANR serum I don't have that problem anymore.magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Estee Lauder Double Wear! I got a sizeable sample a few months ago and I think I might purchase a full bottle when the sample runs out :)

    Great picks doll!

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From all of these products I have only tried Double Wear by Estee Lauder and The Body Shop body butters and I absolutely adore them! This make up is the best for my skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you maria!with estee lauder you will get a high end product at a reasonable price.the bodyshop body butter has been my current favourite now

      Delete
  5. I so want to try the Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. Might have to treat myself :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete