Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

MAC Monday- MAC 'Lady Danger' Lipstick Review & Swatches


MAC LADY DANGER


Being a makeup junkie, I’m always on the look out for a nice colour lipstick.Another one of my MAC obsessions has materialised into me actually buying another lipstick.At first i want to buy the famous Vegas Volt but for some strange reason i don't know why MAC Malaysia does not carry it here.The SA showed me Morange and Lady Danger,after tried both i fell in love with Lady Danger instantly.You don't need many words to go with Lady Danger it is almost iconic, a bright  orange toned red.I think Lady Danger will suit both those with warmer and cooler skintones well but of course, makeup is all about personal preference.





Lady Danger is a matte finish but  it feels comfortable on and very opaque.The formula is fairly thick and subtly scented with MAC signature vanilla scent.For a nice and sharp application I will line my lips with lip liner first then apply the lipstick to center of lips using a lip brush to establish the shape and blend outward with the lip brush to match the outline. If you just try to get it precise with the actual product, you’ll probably find yourself pushing hard enough to have much less control.

Without Flash

With Flash

  Pros:-
-Georgeos Shade.A beautiful bright coral-red colour lipstick.
-Matte Finish.Even it’s a matte texture, it glides smoothly and evenly over lips.
-Highly Pigmented and Very Long Lasting.With only 1 swipe the color lasts up to 4-5 hours even after drinking and eating.
 -Reasonable price.For RM68 you will get a nice shade of lipstick.


Cons:
-Bleeding/Feathering.You will need a lip liner to prevent a zombie mouth!

Where To Buy:MAC stores
Price:RM68.00





When I wear this shade, it brings colour to my face, I feel more confident and certainly rather sexy.Hehe.. I would definitely recommend this shade to you ladies if you are brave enough to rock a show stopper lippie!

Before you leave.....

please leave me a quick comment to let me know if you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share and subscribe if you did.

And also you may Tweet  me,and follow me on Instagram for more updates!Till we meet again.

   
Love,
Natasha




   

9 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful,love red colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely a must for a red lipstick lover andy!

      Delete
  2. Lady Danger looks beautiful on you :)

    I do agree that it suits just about anyone and am waiting to get my little hands on it very soon!

    x
    Phoebe
    www.eatliveloverepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!u should have lady danger in your beauty arsenal phoebe!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This shade has special place in my heart now ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for read my post.i will check out your blog sooner :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Lady Danger !! And it is flattering your lovely lips a lot! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete