Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mini Illamasqua Haul

Salam and hello lovelies!I’m back! Sorry for the short hiatus, personal issues sometimes get in the way of blogging but I’m back now and have lots planned.Few weeks ago,as soon as I got email from Illamasqua that they are having massive sale on their website I desperately wanted to get my hands on their blushes.They are one of the most raved about products of their brand and it's easy to see why.They are easy to apply,long lasting and super pigmented.You can check the sale HERE ,it's still going on.I decided to ask few of my friends who are into makeup stuff like me if they want to purchase too because I want to save on the international postage cost.Let say if you purchase over £50 you will entitle to get foc international delivery.Isn't the deal is too good to resist ?Most important thing Illamasqua is prohibit you from re-sold their makeup items and your account could be suspended if  they know about this activity.





 UPDATE:Not even 24 hours I placed my order Illamasqua have gone and add a bunch more lines to the sale.They are also having a further reduction in price.I'm pretty mad about it because I could save up few more pound but I guess I was bit unlucky :(



I bought 2 Hussy Powder Blushes,3 Lover Powder Blushes,Belladonna Intense Lipgloss and  Move Intense Lipgloss for me and my other 2 friends



Originally, Illamasqua powder blush price is £18 each and the intense lipgloss is £14.50 each.I managed to buy the powder blush at £10 (RM55++) each and  the Intense Lipgloss at £7.50 (RM41++) each during sale.Now  after further reduction the powder blush price has decreased to £7.50 and the Intense lipgloss becomes £5 only.You also may enjoy an extra 10% off all sale items using code:SALE10 during checkout.I think its  a pretty good bargain if you plan to buy something from Illamasqua.



Mine (L-R): Hussy and Lover

So I placed the order on 11th Jan 2014 and I received notification from Illmasqua via email informed that they dispatched my goods on 14th Jan 2014.Finally yesterday on 27th January 2014 I received my parcel and I was impressed with their service and fast delivery actually because the items managed to reach me less than 2 weeks.Plus they provide me with a tracking number so that I could follow the journey of my parcel and trace it easily.Hehehe..1 more thing I like about Illamasqua is you can pay using either credit card,debit card or paypal.Easy peesy rite?


L-R:Lover and Hussy
Sorry I could not provide you with the Belladonna and Move Intense Lipglos swatches because they aren't mine.But I can tell you they are both very pretty.I definitely will pick them on the next Illamasqua beauty sale.I do hope you enjoyed this post readers! Did any of you go mad like I did with the Illamasqua Discount? If so, what did you spend your pennies on?


Before you leave.....
please leave me a quick comment to let me know if you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share and subscribe if you did.

And also you may Tweet me,please don't be shy!

10 comments:

  1. Illamasqua blushers are excellent, one Pakistani beauty blogger Sara Hassan always raved about Illamasqua products on her blog. I should get something from them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup i think illamasqua blush way better than mac and has the same quality as nars or slightly better.Believe it or not i bought hussy blush because of sara hassan's blog post.hehe..

      Delete
  2. I adore Illamasqua blushes but because I've got so many MAC ones, I tend not to reach for the Illamasqua one that much unless it's for "Disobey" which is a gorgeous contour colour.

    Great haul though and what a great amount of savings you had! :)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not own many high end blushes so when i had the oppurtunity to grab illamasqua blushes at lower price i definitely could not resist it.hehe

      Delete
  3. The blushes are soooo pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hussy looks gorgeous xx

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.hussy is a gorgeous pinky blush ;)

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of that brand before! The blushers look awesome! Hope you enjoy them and show us some looks using them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illamasqua is british makeup brand maria.their blushes and few other products are highly raved by beauty bloggers and youtubers.i really like the blush and can see i'll be using it a lot in the future :)

      Delete