Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wearable Wednesday-Day and Night Makeup






Hello! Today I will feature a special Wednesday slot on my blog which is call wearable Wednesday started from this week. Last week I've attended 2 events. The first one was during the day and another 1 was at night. Because of time constraint I decided to create make-up that I can use for both events. I opted for navy blue smokey eyes for those day and night look. The only thing I did was changed my lip color.


The Lipsticks



Day Look


Face
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup SPF10 3W1 Tawny
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup 2W1 Dawn 26
Benefit High Beam

Eyes 
Sleek i Divine Bad Girl Palette:
-Shade Obnoxios (Lid & Lower Lid)
-Shade Gun Metal (Crease & Lower Lid)
-Shade Noir (Outer Corner)
-Shade Innocence (Inner Corner and Brow bone)
Benefit BadGal Liner Waterproof Black (Inner Rim)
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara Waterproof Rich Black
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (For Brow)

Cheeks
Laura Mercier Winter Bloom

Lips
YSL Rouge Volupte Opera Rose #29

Tools
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Brushes:
Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff 250 (identical to MAC 217)
Coastal Scents BR-C-NO8
Coastal Scents BR-C-N09


Night Look


Face,Eyes and Cheeks
Same as the day look

Lips
Guerlain Gigolo Rouge G Lipstick

Hopefully this post would give you some idea how to create easy peesy smokey eyes that can be worn day or night.There is no limitation in makeup as you can be creative to express the idea you would like to apply on your face.Till we meet again.Bye.

Love,
Natasha

5 comments:

  1. I have also been thinking to do a midnight blue smokey eye...both looks are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should!i think it will look great against ur natural brown eyes :)

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of this new series! Your skin looks fantastically glowy mashallah!
    Love make up looks that can be taken from day to night and it's very clever how you just changed the lipstick and it looked very night time suitable- and smoky eyes are my favourite looks- though I always go for a more bronzy smoky eye instead of silver :)

    Asmaa || JustPeachy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to highlighter for made my skin glowy.hehe..me too asmaa.i love brown bronze smokey eyes for daily makeup routine because you could pair it with any color lipstick.i don't think i will do this blue black smokey eyes for everyday maybe for a special occassion only.this blue type of smokey eyes was inspired by kim kardashian actually :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Double Wear is my biggest love!!! It makes skin look flawless!

    ReplyDelete