Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wearable Wednesday-Natural Everyday Makeup Look



Salam and hello dearies!I'm a makeup addict. I admit it. I spend hours upon hours flipping through magazines, watching tutorials on YouTube, wandering the beauty aisles at the drug store… and the list goes on. I absolutely LOVE doing makeup.Its not everyday is a bold lips day for me.I do love natural and subtle makeup too.So today I will share with you how I like my natural everyday makeup to be.Because it’s a natural eye make-up look don’t expect something dramatic.I love this look because it’s very natural, but at the same time brings out the best of my almond shape eyes.To achieve a good result when you do your eye makeup,you should understand your eye shape.Different eye shape need a different approach.I believe onve you master the key you won't need the exspensive brushes to do perfect eye makeup.Sometimes you will end up feeling frustrated and wondering why the results were not same as the tutorial you watched.The reason is because the beauty gurus and yours eye shapes are completely different.No fret,I will explain to you more about this in the next post.The only major problem I've encountered when I did this makeup was I bought a wrong shade of foundation.Borjois happy light foundation N54 Beige is a bit dark for my olive complexion.I guess I have to figure out how to make it works better next time.And what can I say more about RCMB 225 Sultry,I just love it very much.My whole face changes with it, so now it's a part of my daily staple.For a more natural look brown eyeliner is definitely a better option than a  super black eyeliner.Black can be too harsh if you want something softer!!



 


Products used:-
Face
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Borjois Happy Light Foundation N54 Beige
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup 2W1 Dawn 26
Eyes 
Sleek Limited Edition Paraguaya Palette:-
-Shade Bittersweet (Eyelid)
 -Shade Stone (Applied half of crease to give deeper illussion and half the lower lash line) 
  -Shade Sandstone (Highlight brow bone)
Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliner in Dark Brown (Applied on tightline and half of lower lash line to give fuller lashes effect)
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (to set brow)
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara Waterproof in Black (Upper and lower lashes)

Cheeks
Illamasqua Powder Blusher Hussy (I love this blusher so much and I can see it compliment many skin tone)

Lips
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 225 Sultry Sulfureuse (A perfect matte rose lip color for everyday use)


Tools
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Brushes:
Coastal Scents BR-C-N09 
Sephora Angled Blush Brush




And VoilĂ  that is all I did, I really like this natural look pair with a rosy lips a lot and I hope you like it as well.
 Before you leave.....
please leave me a quick comment to let me know if you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share and subscribe if you did.

And also you may Tweet me,please don't be shy!

10 comments:

  1. Love it! It would also be a good idea to show us how you do it step by step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maria!sorry i would really love to show it step by step however due to time constraint i can't do it.perhaps for the next wearable wednesday post i'm able to do it :)

      Delete
  2. Nampak sweet la! Warna blush dan lipstick sesuai dengan Natasha. Nice la warna blusher Illamasqua tu. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tasha pun suke sgt blush illamasqua ni.quality better dari mac n setaraf nars.haritu tasha pergi nars , 1 blush je dah rm120 pastu x jadi beli.beli kt illamasqua time sale dpt beli 2 blushers dgn harga kurang rm120.dapatla berjimat.hehehe.yg revlon tu memang dah jd fav skrg!

      Delete
  3. i love natural look. and yours is so pretty! :) btw i rasa i mmg dah follow your blog. kenapa my name takde in your follower lists? It happens so many times with other blogs too. stress betul! erghh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darl!i rse benda sama jadi dekat i cuz i dah follow u then all of sudden u takde dlm list pulak and i've to follow again.boleh pulak macam tu.huhu

      Delete
  4. Hi Natasha! I really love your blog content that I've nominated you for Liebster Award!

    Check out my latest post for further information ;)
    http://bellabobot.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!Thanks for nominated me.i will check out your blog to gather more info on the liebster award ;)

      Delete
  5. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you right now (on bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty nice great for everyday makeup look! You have a lovely blog.
    Would you be interested in following each other via GFC, Youtube, bloglovin, twitter & G+
    If yes. Just follow me, let me know so that i could follow you back
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete