Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wearable Wednesday-Rihanna's Grammy Award Inspired Makeup Look!



Salam and hello to all my fabulous cyber friends!Today is the first time in the wearable wednesday's post will be about celebrity inspired makeup.I obviously love Rihanna's 2013 Grammy sexy makeup look.I know I'm a bit 2000 late but still  I decided to mention it here because this type of makeup is timeless and wearable. Her soft smouldering eyes and hot neon red lips, combined with fresh matte complexion without a doubt would suit anyone. I really hope you give this look a try, it is the type of makeup that makes you feel like a bombshell and every woman deserves to feel like that every once in a while!


Please excuse my frizzy hair because i wrongly used shampoo for my hair.


Products used:-

Face
Avene Thermal Spring Water
L'oreal le teint True Match in Nude Beige N4
Pixy Two Way Cake Perfect Fit In Tropical Beige
Mac Studio Conceal and Correct Palette-Medium

Eyes 
    Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough As Taupe (Eyelid)
Inglot Eyeshadaw Fard A Paupieres 464 (Crease) 
Revlon Limited Edition A Floral Affair 470 Peachy Keen (crease)
Benefit High Beam (Highlight brow bone)
 Silkygirl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner in Pure Black (Upper lash line)
Benefit BadGal Liner Waterproof Black (Inner Rim and tightline)
Essence Eyebrow Stylist SetEssence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (to set brow)

Cheeks
Essence Bronzing Compact Powder Matt 02 Love To Be Matt (I put lot of bronzer!)

Lips
Essence Lip Liner in Femme Fatale
Mac Lady Danger

Tools
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Brushes:
Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff 250 (identical to MAC 217)



For this look its tough for me to create the sun kissed tan complexion as my is skin more to olive color with heavy yellow undertone.I need a huge amount of bronzer and  I found the solution in Essence Matt Bronzing Compact Powder.You know how hard to find a good matte bronzer from a drugstore brand ,it is like one in a million!High 5 to Essence Cosmetics!!I had so much fun when i tried to do this makeup.So what do you think?Yay or Nay?




Before you leave.....
please leave me a quick comment to let me know if you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share and subscribe if you did.

And also you may Tweet me,please don't be shy!



4 comments:

  1. eyeing on lady danger .. between dont forget to check my fb page beautiblingz guyz there is a poll going on ...ur vote or comment will be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete