Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wearable Wednesday-Simple Yet Elegant Makeup


 

Salam and hello ladies!I know I should publish this post yesterday but I had an appointment with my orthodontist and got my braces tightened ,it made my teeth in pain and uncomfortable for one whole day. Therefore only today I could make this post available for my lovely readers , I'm so sorry girls (hands up). For Wearable Wednesday this week, I wanted to use my Smashbox Fuchsia Flash Matte Lipstick!You can read the complete review and swatches of the lipstick HERE. I decided to do something simple with my makeup and side parted sleek hair for a lunch date.I love the way this look turned out! I’m obsessor of bold lips and full brows, so fun,so fresh and so easy :)



Face
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup SPF10 3W1 Tawny 
Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Loose Powder
Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 Concealer

Eyes 
Maybelline Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo (Lid)
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara Waterproof Rich Black
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara 

Cheeks
Mac Mocha
Benefit High Beam

Lips
Smashbox Fuchsia Flash Matte Lipstick

Hair
L'oreal Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum With Argan Oil

Tools
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler




You may try this look and believe me you can achieve this beautiful,elegant makeup less than 15 minutes and you will be surprised how quick and easy it’ll be.Please drop your comments below if you want to share with me your simple makeup routine or any advice.In the meantime I am wishing you a fabulous time with your family and loved ones and hope to see you on the next post soon.


Love,
Natasha




4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful and classy mashallah! :) I love bold lips- they can transform makeup looks so beautifully :)

    Asmaa || JustPeachy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks asmaa :) stay tune for the next week wearable wednesday's post.hint :mac lady danger!another bright lipstick to make a bold statement.

      Delete
  2. Wow,,you rocked that lipstick ,girl!!

    ReplyDelete